Dr. Gary Drake has spent the past 30 years perfecting the skills and techniques necessary to give his clients the smile they deserve. Dr. Drakes educational background as a cosmetic dentist is deeply rooted in the St. Louis metro area. After graduating from Belleville Township High School, Gary Drake attended Southern Illinois University. He then went on to graduate from Washington University School of Dental Medicine in 1972.
Gary Drake became accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry in 1992. Dr. Gary Drake received his fellowship in the International Academy for Dental-Facial Esthetics in 2002. As a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, he is also certified in BOTOX Cosmetics and Dermal Filler enhancements.
Dr. Drake resides in Fairview Heights, IL with his wife Denise and their two Dachshunds, Dresden and Franklin.
The newest addition to the family is Ali Gato who was adopted in October of 2011.
As with all cats, she picked her family and rules the house!
1962 1966 Belleville Township High School
1966 1968 Southern Illinois University
1968 1972 Washington University Dental School
1972 Graduate Washington University School of Dental Medicine, St. Louis
1974 2010 Advanced training in cosmetic dentistry, dental implant placement and restorations, and complete dental rehabilitation.
1992 Received accreditation in American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
2002 Received fellowship in International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
2004 CEREC certification
2004 Botox certification
2004 Botox for Dentistry certification
2005 Invisalign certification
2010 Dermal Filler certification
1. American Academy of Facial Esthetics
2. Washington University Dental School
3. American Academy of Implant Dentistry
4. American Academy of Laser Dentistry
5. American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Accredited Member since 1993)
6. American Dental Association
7. International Congress of Oral Implantologists
8. Illinois State Dental Society
9. Chicago Dental Society
10. American Endodontic Society
11. Past Instructor for American Dental Technologies
12. International Academy For Dental-Facial Esthetics (Fellowship 2002)
13. World Laser Institute (Association Fellow)