Age Intervention Enlighten MD
The most visible signs of aging are sun damage, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Age Intervention Enlighten Plus is specifically designed to combat these concerns. A variety of the most proven technologies for wrinkles, sun damage and hyperpigmentation are combined in this single dual-function product to achieve maximum results.
- Kojic Acid
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
- Licorice Root Extract
- Salicylic Acid
- Vitamin C and E
- Arnica Montana, Pomegranate Extract and Cucumber Extract
Features & Benefits
- Advanced non-hydroquinone formulation delivers rapid improvement with long-term control
- Proven through independent clinical studies to significantly reduce the appearance of sun damage, sunspots and hyperpigmentation
- Multiple individually proven key technologies focus on individual aspects of discoloration for maximum improvement
- The only product with concentrated retinol, antioxidants and multiple skin-lightening technologies for maximum improvement with significant anti-aging benefits
Polish & Protect
3-Step Bundle Now Available from Jan Marini!
Glycolic acid treatments will smoothe rough, sun-damaged skin and fade age spots. Glycolic acid treatments are the most common remedy to fade freckles, age spots and other blemishes caused by sun damage. Glycolic acids non-abrasively buff away and exfoliate dead skin layers, giving you a healthy glow and beautiful skin. Keep your skin healthy and damage-free with these essentials!
Receive 10% off all SkinCeuticals Sunscreen for the month of May. Call 618-397-2377 for details!
There are many ways to achieve a whiter, healthier looking smile. For people who want an immediate results, In-Office Professional Teeth Whitening is the perfect procedure. Call our office today to get details on all of our professional teeth whitening services!
The Laser Teeth Whitening Procedure
The professional teeth whitening process begins with a peroxide based gel applied to the teeth. This gel contains a professional strength formula that ensures the laser accomplishes the maximum possible amount of teeth whitening. Next, a special light is used to activate the gel. The process usually takes about an hour, and whitens teeth by as many as 5 shades lighter. In extreme cases, the procedure may need to be repeated to address deep stains caused by medications such as tetracycline.
Sensitive Teeth and Laser Tooth Whitening
If you are one of the many people who have sensitive teeth, professional laser teeth whitening is still an option for a brighter smile. The laser tooth whitening process is usually accomplished in a single visit, reducing the need for repeated uses of the bleaching gel. This provides a great solution for people with sensitive teeth, and those who want instantaneous results.
1. What is HydraFacial?
- The newest breakthrough in skin resurfacing technology.
- A non-invasive, non-irritating exfoliation alternative to other ablative treatments, which produces comparable outcomes in skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, and acne-prone/oily skin treatment.
- The only procedure that integrates cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration simultaneously.
2. How does it work?
- It exfoliates dead skin cells and extracts impurities with a vacuum-based skin abrasion tip while simultaneously bathing the healthy underlying skin with active serums that cleanse deeply, exfoliate thoroughly, hydrate completely and provide residual antioxidant protection.
3. What Serums are used with the Treatment?
- Activ-4 for Skin Rejuvenation
- Beta-hd and a glycolic acid/salicylic acid for Exfoliation
- Antiox-6 : A combination of antioxidants and hyaluronic Acid
4. What Results may be expected?
- Visibly reduced fine lines & wrinkles
- Diminished hyperpigmentation (melasma/brown spots)
- Improved acne-prone skin; less oily
- Refined skin tone & skin texture; reduced under-eye puffiness
- Hydrated skin; improved suppleness & elasticity of skin